Want to search all your G Suite products for work information related to a particular person?
When you enter a person’s name in Google Cloud Search, you’ll see:
Find and contact people
- Go to cloudsearch.google.com or open the Google Cloud Search app.
- In the search box, enter the person’s name.
- At the top of the profile card, choose an option:
- To start a chat message or video call, click Start a conversation .
- To send an email, click Email .
- To see the profile card of a person's manager, click the manager's name.
- To call the person (on a mobile browser or in the app), tap the highlighted phone number.
- (Optional) To see manager and direct report information, at the top of the profile card, click Show More and choose an option:
- To see the profile of a direct report, click their name.
- To contact a direct report, next to their name, click More , then select how you want to contact them.