Mobile devices only
If you see online content that you want to save, use Google Keep to capture the content in a note on your Android or Apple iOS device.
Add online content to notes (Android only)
Add online content to notes (iOS only)
- Open the online content and tap Share . You might need to tap More first.
Note: If you don’t see a Share option, you can't add the content to Keep.
- If you see Keep in the list of apps, tap it and go to step 3. If it’s not in the list, you need to enable sharing in Keep (one time only):
- At the end of the list of apps, tap More .
- Next to Google Keep, tap the switch to turn it on.
- Tap Done.
- In the list, tap Google Keep.
- (Optional) Add a note.
- Tap Post. Go to the Keep app to see your note.
Google, G Suite, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.