For confirmation email with dates and times, you can snooze them until exactly when you need it.
Snooze until a suggested time on the web
- Open Gmail and point to an email.
- On the right, click Snooze .
- Under Snooze until, choose a time.
The email automatically snoozes and moves out of your inbox. You will get a reminder about the snoozed email after the specified time.
- (Optional) To see all snoozed email, click Snoozed in the left sidebar.
Snooze until a suggested time on mobile
- On your phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- Open an email.
- In the top right, tap More or Snooze.
- Choose a later day and time to get the email.