Create a group to connect quickly
If you find yourself contacting the same people to have a conversation on the fly, you can create a group in Gmail so it's easy to connect with everyone quickly.
Create a conversation group
- Open Gmail, and in the bottom left, click New conversationNew group .
- Next to People, enter a group name and click Done .
- In the Hangouts window on the right, click People Add people.
- Select the people you want to add and click Add people. Your group is automatically saved.
- (Optional) To remove a person from the group, next to their name, click Remove and then Remove to confirm.