Add surveys and forms to your website by embedding Google Forms in Google Sites.
Add a survey or form to your Sites page
- Go to Sites and open the site and page where you want to add your form.
- On the right, click InsertForms. You might have to scroll to see Forms.
- Locate the file and click Insert.
Use Forms to add a survey or form to your Sites page
- Go to Formsand open your form.
- Click Send.
- Next to Send via, click Embed .
- Click the HTML and click Copy.
- Paste the HTML into your site or blog.