Now, you’re ready to send out your form and start collecting responses.
In this section:
When you’re ready to send out your form, you can send it by email, copy and paste a link in a chat or email message, embed it on a website, or share a link on social media.
- At the top right, click Send.
- (Optional) To collect email addresses, choose an option:
- If the form’s audience is limited to your organization, check Automatically collect respondent’s your organization email address.
- If you’re distributing the form externally, check Collect email addresses.
- Choose how you want to send the form:
Email—Click Email . Enter email addresses in the To field. You can customize the subject and message contents. Link—Click Link . You can shorten the URL. Click Copy and paste the link into a chat, conversation, or email. Website content—Click Embed . You can specify inline frame dimensions. Click Copy and paste the HTML into your website or blog. Social media—Click one of the social media icons.
When you create a new form, response collection is automatically turned on. You can pause or stop it. For example, if you find a mistake after sending out a form, you can pause response collection until the error is fixed.
Pause or stop response collection:
- In your form, click Responses.
- Click Accepting responses. It changes to Not accepting responses.
- (Optional) Add a message that people see if they try to reply. If you’re pausing response collection, you might add something like: "This form is currently paused. Please try again later."