Keep track of your notes and tasks without leaving Calendar.
Note: If you don’t see the Google Keep and Google Tasks icons on the right, they might not be enabled for your organization. Talk to your G Suite admin.
In this section:
- On the right, click Keep .
- To Add a note or list, click + Take a note or New list .
- To edit a note, click a note and enter a message.
- Click Done.
To do more with Keep, see Get started with Keep.
- Choose an option:
- In Calendar, on the right, click Tasks .
- If it’s the first time you’re opening Tasks, at the bottom, click Get Started. (If you don’t see Tasks, at the bottom right, click Show side panel .)
- (Optional) To create a new task list:
- At the top under Tasks, click the Down arrow Create new list.
- Add a name and click Done.
- (Optional) To change lists, click the Down arrow and select a list.
- Click Add a task and enter a task.
- (Optional) To add details or a due date, click Edit .
To do more with Tasks, see Keep track of tasks.
Customize Calendar with add-ons:
- On the right, click Add-ons . A list of add-ons opens in the G Suite Marketplace.
- Click an add-on.
- Click Install.