Get started with Calendar
5. Access your notes and tasks
Keep track of your notes and tasks without leaving Calendar.
Note: If you don’t see the Google Keep and Google Tasks icons on the right, they might not be enabled for your organization. Talk to your G Suite admin.
In this section:
- On the right, click Keep .
- To Add a note or list, click + Take a note or New list .
- To edit a note, click a note and enter a message.
- Click Done.
To do more with Keep, see Get started with Keep.
- On the right, click Tasks .
The current list appears at the top, with any tasks below it.
- To add a new list, click the Down arrow Create a new list.
- To change lists, click the Down arrow and select a list.
- To add a new task, click + Add a task. To add a new task from an email, drag the email into a task list.
- To edit or delete a task, point to a task and click Edit . From the Edit window, click Delete to delete a task.
To do more with Tasks, see Keep track of tasks.
Customize Calendar with add-ons.
- On the right, click Add-ons . A list of add-ons opens in the G Suite Marketplace.
- Click an add-on.
- Click Install.