Sheets lets you handle task lists, create project plans, analyze data with charts and filters, and more.Get Sheets: Web (sheets.google.com), Android, or iOS
What online spreadsheet provider did you use before G Suite?
|If you previously used...||Read this guide...|
Other online spreadsheet providers, or are new to cloud storage
What you'll learn:
Need a quick reference for the Sheets basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
Get shortcuts for G Suite products such as Chrome Browser, Gmail, Calendar, and Drive.
Try Sheets by copying and customizing this project plan template.
Need a quick way to divide work, assign tasks, track due dates, and receive status updates on a project? Track, update, and collaborate on project tasks with your team in a shared spreadsheet using Google Sheets.
Learn how to prepare for, hold, and follow up after team meetings by using G Suite tools such as Calendar and Drive together.
Find out how to export ERP data from SAP to Sheets.
Quickly gain insights into your data with tools like Explore, pivot tables, rules, and more.
Reduce data-entry errors and find out how to prepare data for analysis.
Learn how to manage financial information, build financial models, work on proposals, and more.
Organizations need to train and onboard new team members effectively. Use G Suite to create a simple way for employees to orient themselves on your projects and become productive fast.
If you work on a team that’s spread across the globe, use G Suite to keep people connected and to collaborate seamlessly.
Whether you need a name for a new product or a different place for lunch, G Suite makes it easy to share ideas, get feedback fast, and collaborate with your team.
Reduce printing expenses and share more easily by moving your organization's tasks and processes online.
Keep track of your daily to-do list, organize multiple lists, and track important deadlines with Google Tasks.
Get ideas for solving common business challenges with Google Apps Script.
Use G Suite solutions to collaborate with people.
- Access stored Drive files offline
- Create document templates
- See changes to Drive files and folders
- Switch to a different version of your file
- Share “Make a copy” links to your files
- Share links to PDF versions of your files
- Work with Microsoft Office files
- Use shortcuts to create new files
- Add checkboxes to spreadsheets
- Get instant insights into your data
- Add images to spreadsheets
- Add flowcharts and diagrams to files
- Summarize your data with charts
- Insert and edit charts in presentations
- Present during a video meeting
- Share content with multiple people
- Email collaborators
- Filter data in a spreadsheet
- Protect content in a spreadsheet
- See data changes with conditional formatting
- Get notified about spreadsheet changes
- Mark a shared file as final
- Restrict sharing options on Drive files
- Set an expiration date for file access
- Transfer ownership of a file
- Import data from another spreadsheet
- Link to data in a spreadsheet
- Move Analytics data to a spreadsheet
- Use currencies in your spreadsheet
- Add financial data to a spreadsheet
- Search for data in a sheet with QUERY
- Create and edit pivot tables
- Automate tasks with macros
- Split data into columns
- Space table rows and columns evenly
- Share a file publicly
- Publish files as web pages
- Manage large events in Calendar
- Create digital sign-in sheets for events
- Do more with add-ons and scripts
Visit the Sheets Help Center.
Google, G Suite, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.