Google Drive training and help
Drive lets you keep all your work in one place, view different file formats without buying extra software, and access your files from any device.
What online storage provider did you use before G Suite?
|If you previously used...||Read this guide...|
|Other online storage providers, or are new to cloud storage||
What you'll learn with Drive:
What you'll learn with shared drives:
* This additional feature is only available with the G Suite Enterprise, Business, or Education editions
Need a quick reference for the Drive basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
Need a quick reference for the shared drives basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
Get shortcuts for G Suite products such as Chrome Browser, Gmail, Calendar, and Drive.
Get the most out of shared drives with these best practices and tips.
If you work on a team that’s spread across the globe, use G Suite to keep people connected and to collaborate seamlessly.
Organizations need to train and onboard new team members effectively. Use G Suite to create a simple way for employees to orient themselves on your projects and become productive fast.
Are you overloaded with email conversations? Is your inbox out of control? Email is great, but sometimes it becomes overwhelming. Here are some tips that will help you communicate more effectively and get out of conversation chaos.
Reduce printing expenses and share more easily by moving your organization's tasks and processes online.
Whether you need a name for a new product or a different place for lunch, G Suite makes it easy to share ideas, get feedback fast, and collaborate with your team.
- Change your shared drive theme
- Automatically sync downloads to Drive
- Create an out of office document
- Scan files as PDFs with your phone
- Record a video meeting
- Get Drive notifications in Chat
- Share a file publicly
- Search for image files by description
- Find files in a shared drive by owner
- Only see the shared drives you want
- Translate Docs into other languages
Visit the Drive Help Center.