Docs training and help
Docs lets you write reports, create joint project proposals, keep track of meeting notes, and more.
|Docs basics||Cheat sheets||Templates||Productivity guides||Tips||Help|
What online word processor provider did you use before G Suite?
|If you used...||Read this guide...|
|Other online word processor providers, or are new to cloud storage||
What you'll learn:
Need a quick reference for the Docs basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
Get shortcuts for G Suite products like Chrome Browser, Gmail, Calendar, and Drive.
Try Docs by copying and customizing this proposal template.
Learn how to prepare for, hold, and follow up after team meetings by using G Suite tools like Calendar and Drive together.
Combine G Suite services like Calendar, Drive, and Hangouts to complete key business tasks, such as planning projects and holding meetings.
Are you overloaded with email conversations? Is your inbox out of control? Email is great, but sometimes it becomes overwhelming. Here are some tips that will help you communicate more effectively and get out of conversation chaos.
If you work on a team that’s spread across the globe, use G Suite to keep people connected and to collaborate seamlessly.
Whether you need a name for a new product or a different place for lunch, G Suite makes it easy to share ideas, get feedback fast, and collaborate with your team.
Reduce printing expenses and share more easily by moving your organization's tasks and processes online.
- Access stored Drive files without the internet
- Create document templates
- See changes to your Drive files and folders
- Switch to a different version of your file
- Share “Make a copy” links to your files
- Share links to PDF versions of your files
- Work with Microsoft Office files
- Use shortcuts to create new files
- Use keyboard shortcuts
- Add and edit images
- Add flowcharts and diagrams to files
- Create automatic outlines in Docs
- Give presentations during a video meeting
- Share content with multiple people
- Email collaborators
- Mark a shared file as final
- Restrict sharing options on sensitive Drive files
- Set an expiration date for file access
- Transfer ownership of a file
- Create an out of office transition document
- Do more with add-ons and scripts
- Create professional-looking newsletters
- Space table rows and columns evenly
- Translate Docs into other languages
- Find and add citations to your document
- Type with your voice
- Add Keep notes to documents
- Share a file publicly
- Publish files as web pages
Visit the Docs Help Center.