Google Slides training and help
Slides lets you create pitch decks, project presentations, training modules, and more.Get Slides: Web (slides.google.com), Android, or iOS
What online presentation provider did you use before G Suite?
|If you used...||Read this guide...|
Other online presentation providers, or are new to cloud storage
What you'll learn:
Need a quick reference for the Slides basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
Get shortcuts for G Suite products such as Chrome Browser, Gmail, Calendar, and Drive.
Try Slides by copying and customizing this presentation template.
Learn how to prepare for, hold, and follow up after team meetings by using G Suite tools like Calendar and Drive together.
Organizations need to train and onboard new team members effectively. Use G Suite to create a simple way for employees to orient themselves on your projects and become productive fast.
If you work on a team that’s spread across the globe, use G Suite to keep people connected and to collaborate seamlessly.
Whether you need a name for a new product or a different place for lunch, G Suite makes it easy to share ideas, get feedback fast, and collaborate with your team.
Simplify processes with a diagram. Summarize concepts with a graph. Engage your audience through videos or animations. With Google Slides presentations, bring your ideas to life through professional and polished visuals—no software required.
Reduce printing expenses and share more easily by moving your organization's tasks and processes online.
- Access stored Drive files without the internet
- See changes to your Drive files and folders
- Switch to a different version of your file
- Share “Make a copy” links to your files
- Share links to PDF versions of your files
- Work with Microsoft Office files
- Use shortcuts to create new files
- Use keyboard shortcuts
- Add and edit images
- Create document templates
- Add flowcharts and diagrams to files
- Insert and edit charts
- Give presentations during a video meeting
- Share content with multiple people
- Email collaborators
- Mark a shared file as final
- Restrict sharing options on sensitive Drive files
- Set an expiration date for file access
- Transfer ownership of a file
Visit the Slides Help Center.