In this section:
Open Gmail from...
Have multiple Google accounts? Switch between them quickly with Chrome Browser profiles.
Note: Don’t have Chrome Browser yet? See instructions on how to install Chrome Browser.
- In Chrome Browser, in the top-right corner next to the address bar, click your profile image.
- Click Manage People.
- Click Add Person.
- Enter a name, choose an image, and click Add.
- Sign in with the Google Account you're adding.
All settings and bookmarks automatically sync.
- Click your profile image and choose a different profile to switch between accounts.
- In your Chrome Browser, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click More Bookmarks.
- Click Show bookmarks bar.
- In the address bar, click Bookmark this page .
If you’re not using Chrome Browser, follow your browser’s instructions to bookmark mail.google.com.
- Go to your desktop and right-click.
- Choose NewShortcut.
- Type https://mail.google.com as the location.
- (Optional) Name your shortcut.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.