Gmail training and help
Gmail lets you send and search for messages, organize your inbox, and build relationships with integrated chat and video calls.
Where was your data before you moved to G Suite?
|If you previously used...||Then...|
Choose one of the following:
|IBM® Notes®||Set import options in Gmail. For details, see Check emails from other accounts.|
Other webmail providers, such as:
Set import options in Gmail. For details, see Check emails from other accounts.
What email provider did you use before G Suite?
|If you previously used...||Read this guide...|
Other email providers, such as:
What you'll learn:
Need a quick reference for the Gmail basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
Get shortcuts for G Suite products like Chrome browser, Gmail, Calendar, and Drive.
Learn about the top features in the latest version of Gmail.
Whether you're someone's assistant or you're just stepping in for your manager for a week, learn how to compose and respond to Gmail messages on someone else's behalf.
Combine G Suite services like Calendar, Drive, and Hangouts to complete key business tasks, such as planning projects and holding meetings.
Whether you want to prioritize messages automatically (Priority Inbox), categorize email (tabbed inbox), or show several inboxes in one view (multiple inboxes), customize Gmail to fit the way you work.
Are you lost in your inbox or spending hours in a maze of folders? Here are 10 ways to make your inbox work for you so you can focus on the important tasks.
Learn how to prepare for, hold, and follow up after team meetings by using G Suite tools like Calendar and Drive together.
Keep track of your daily to-do list, organize multiple lists, and track important deadlines with Google Tasks. Create and update your tasks from Calendar, Gmail or the Tasks mobile apps; they sync so your lists and tasks go with you, wherever you are.
- Add a profile picture to your email
- Add a background theme to your inbox
- Create events right from your inbox
- Get your daily agenda in your inbox
- Undo sending your mail
- Use keyboard shortcuts
- Create email templates
- Create multiple signatures using canned responses
- Mute email conversations
- Send and save large attachments with Drive
- Automatically add events from Gmail
- Schedule email to send at a different time
- Find out when someone reads a message you sent
- Automatically label and sort incoming messages with filters
- Use filters to move Calendar responses out of your Gmail inbox
- Automate responses to common messages
- Type email in different languages
- Make Gmail your default email
- Sign in to multiple accounts at once
- Send mail from multiple addresses in one box
- Do more with add-ons and scripts
- Create professional-looking newsletters
- Use confidential mode to protect messages
Visit the Gmail Help Center.