Gmail lets you send and search for messages, organize your inbox, and build relationships with integrated chat and video meetings.
Where was your data before you moved to G Suite?
|If you previously used...||Then...|
Choose one of the following:
|HCL Notes (formerly IBM Notes)||Set import options in Gmail. For details, see Check emails from other accounts.|
Other webmail providers, such as:
Set import options in Gmail. For details, see Check emails from other accounts.
What email provider did you use before G Suite?
|If you previously used...||Read this guide...|
|HCL Notes (formerly IBM Notes)|
Other email providers, such as:
What you'll learn:
Need a quick reference for starting a chat or joining a video meeting in Gmail? Download this cheat sheet.
Need a quick reference for the Gmail basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
Learn how to start and join video meetings from Gmail.
Learn about the top features in the new integrated Gmail experience.
Get troubleshooting help with the new integrated Gmail experience.
Whether you're someone's assistant or you're just stepping in for your manager for a week, learn how to compose and respond to Gmail messages on someone else's behalf.
Whether you want to prioritize messages automatically (Priority Inbox), categorize email (tabbed inbox), or show several inboxes in one view (multiple inboxes), customize Gmail to fit the way you work.
Are you lost in your inbox or spending hours in a maze of folders? Here are 10 ways to make your inbox work for you so you can focus on the important tasks.
Are you overloaded with email conversations? Is your inbox out of control? Email is great, but sometimes it becomes overwhelming. Here are some tips that will help you communicate more effectively and get out of conversation chaos.
Learn how to prepare for, hold, and follow up after team meetings by using G Suite tools such as Calendar and Drive together.
Keep track of your daily to-do list, organize multiple lists, and track important deadlines with Google Tasks.
Get shortcuts for G Suite products such as Chrome Browser, Gmail, Calendar, and Drive.
Get ideas for solving common business challenges with Google Apps Script.
- Add a profile picture to your email
- Add a background theme to your inbox
- Create events right from your inbox
- Get your daily agenda in your inbox
- Undo sending your mail
- Create email templates
- Compose a smart email
- Mute email conversations
- Send & save large attachments in Drive
- Automatically add events from Gmail
- Schedule email to send later
- Correct spelling and grammar in Gmail
- See new messages at the top of a thread
- See if someone's immediately available
- Know when a recipient reads your email
- Label and sort messages with filters
- Filter Calendar responses from Gmail
- Automate responses to common messages
- Type email in different languages
- Make Gmail your default email program
- Sign in to multiple accounts at once
- Send mail from multiple addresses
- Do more with add-ons and scripts
- Create professional-looking newsletters
- Protect messages with confidential mode
Visit the Gmail Help Center.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.