Get G Suite on iOS with Google Sync
Users of managed Apple® iOS® devices (those without Google Sync using Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync®, or EAS) should instead read Get G Suite mail, calendar, and contacts on your iOS device.
If your administrator has set up Google Sync, you can use it with EAS to access your G Suite tools. Signing in with your device to your G Suite account registers your device for mobile management with your organization.
Once you enroll, you can see the same emails, events, and contacts whether on the phone, tablet, or computer.
Get your G Suite services
- On your iOS device, tap Settings.
- Take one of the following actions:
- Tap Passwords & Accounts Add Account.
- If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, tap Mail Accounts Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your G Suite email address and tap Next.
- Tap Sign In to sign in to G Suite.
- Enter your G Suite password, then tap Next.
If your organization uses 2-Step Verification (2SV) or single sign-on (SSO) with a third-party identity provider, follow the on-screen steps to generate and enter an app password.
- Next to Server, enter m.google.com.
- Next to Username, enter your G Suite Gmail address and tap Next.
- Choose the services you want to sync, such as Gmail, Google Contacts, and Calendar.
- Tap Save.
If your admin needs to approve your device before you can sync it with your G Suite account, you’ll receive an email.
- Wait until your admin approves your device.
If your device is approved, you’ll see the list of services and their settings available for you to sync.
Change which services you sync
To make changes, tap Settings Accounts & Passwords Exchange, and tap On or Off for each service you want to change.
Experiencing set-up or sync issues? See Google Sync Known Issues.