Enable single sign-on on Android
Some G Suite, Education, and Government customers use a single sign-on (SSO) solution for users to sign in to their G Suite accounts. If this is the case with your organization, follow the steps below to sync your G Suite account with your Android device.
Depending on your SSO service, you should only need to do this process once. G Suite customers without SSO should instead follow these setup instructions.
- G Suite, Education, or Government domain configured for SSO
- Android 2.1+ device
Sign in to your G Suite account via SSO:
- Add your G Suite account.
- Android 2.1–2.3 users—go to Settings > Accounts and sync > Add account > Google and touch Next.
- Android 3.0–4.4.4 users—go to Settings > Add account > Google and touch Next.
- Android 5.0+ users—go to Settings > Accounts > Add account >Google.
- Do one of the following:
- Android 2.1–2.3 users—In the bottom corner, touch Menu > Browser sign-in.
- Android 3.0–4.4.4 users—Touch Existing account > Menu > Browser sign-in.
- Android 5.0+ users—go to step 3.
- Enter your G Suite email address and click Next.
- You'll be redirected to your SSO login page. Enter your SSO username and password here. This will likely be your corporate or school password.
- Touch Grant Access if you're asked to grant access for the device (so it can stay signed in to your account).
- Your account will be added to the Android device. The next screen displays Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, and other Google services syncing with your device. You can choose which services to sync.