If your organization doesn’t use SSO, instead follow the setup instructions at Set up G Suite on an Android device.
Some organizations use a single sign-on (SSO) service so that you only need to sign in once to access all your work or school apps on your device. If your organization uses SSO, follow the steps below to sync your G Suite account with your Android device.
- Android 2.1 Eclair or later device
- G Suite account
Sign in to your account using SSO
- Go to Settings and choose an option:
- Android 5.0 and later users—Tap AccountsAdd accountGoogle.
- Android 3.0–4.4.4 users—Tap Add accountGoogleNext.
- Android 2.1–2.3 users—Tap Accounts and syncAdd accountGoogleNext.
- Do one of the following:
- Android 5.0 and later users—Go to step 3.
- Android 3.0–4.4.4 users—Tap Existing accountMenuBrowser sign-in.
- Android 2.1–2.3 users—In the bottom corner, tap MenuBrowser sign-in.
- Enter your G Suite email address and tap Next.
- On the SSO sign-in page, enter your username and password.
This is probably your work or school password.
- Tap Grant Access if you're asked to grant access for the device (so it can stay signed in to your account).
- Your account is added to the device.
The next screen displays Gmail, Google Calendar, Contacts, and other Google services syncing with your device. You can choose which services to sync.