Use Google Apps on iOS
Using Native iOS apps
Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with Google Sync to access your Google Apps mail, contacts and calendars using Apple's native applications (requires that your Google Apps administrator enables Google Sync for your domain).
Gmail app for iOS
Alternately access Gmail using the Gmail app for iOS. This app gives you enhanced Gmail functionality on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. It's available for free from Apple's App Store.
Using your phone's mobile browser
You can access many other Google products from a mobile browser. In most cases, you can just go to m.google.com in your phone's browser, touch the product you want to use, and sign in to your Google Apps account. For details, see Using any smartphone's mobile browser.
- On your iPhone, launch the Contacts app.
- Go to the Groups selection screen.
- Select your_account Global Address List, where your_account is what you've named your account on the device.
- Search for a contact.
Overview of Apps
Many Google products are available either as iOS apps or from the mobile browser.
- Gmail Send and receive mail. Watch video
- Google Calendar View and add calendar events.
- Google Talk Send instant messages.
- Googe Docs View and edit docs Watch video
- Contacts Manage and get in touch with your contacts.
- Tasks Add and check off tasks. Watch video