Finally, you need to select what data to import—your email, contacts, calendar events, or all of the above.
- Specify what to import, and whether to import only mail that was sent before or after a particular date (just check each appropriate box). To speed up your import, uncheck Junk mail and Deleted items as you probably don't need any of these messages.
Importing before or after a particular date? The date you choose is effective as of midnight GMT. Messages are migrated based on the time they were submitted to the Microsoft Exchange server as outgoing messages
- Click Migrate in the wizard to begin importing. If you're importing from a Microsoft Outlook profile rather than a PST file, you might be prompted to log in to your profile.
Now just sit back and let your data import.
What gets imported?
The following data can be imported from the current Microsoft Outlook profile or PST file:
- Email messages: Messages from all folders in your profile or PST file. You can also opt to migrate Deleted items and Junk email.
- Contacts: Personal contacts (global contacts are provided by your administrator).
- Calendars: Events from your all your calendars.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.