Download, install, and import
1. Download, install, and import
You can use Google Apps Migration for Microsoft® Outlook (GAMMO) to import data from a Microsoft Exchange account or PST file, by stepping through a simple migration wizard. You can import your mail, personal contacts, and calendar events, either all at once, or one application at a time.
- If you haven't already, sign in to your Google Apps account at least once, to accept Google's Terms and Conditions.
- Install Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook on the computer where you run Microsoft Outlook, which should not be running. Use one of the methods below to install (whichever one applies for you).
I'm downloading Google Apps Migration myself
- If you are your domain's administrator, enable Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook for your domain by making some quick settings in your Google Apps control panel, as described in these system requirements. Otherwise, skip this step as it's probably already been done for you.
- Review these system requirements for your computer. Before continuing with installation, install any necessary updates to your version of Microsoft Outlook or Windows.
- Go to the Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook download page and click the big blue download button to download and install the utility.
- From the Windows Start menu, open Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook®.
If you belong to a large organization, your administrator might have prepared an installation file for you. In that case, all you have to do is install it.
- From your Windows Control Panel, open Run Advertised Programs, select Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook from the list of programs, and click Run to install the wizard.
- From the Windows Start menu, open Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook.
After starting the wizard, you're asked to sign in to your Google Apps account...