Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Outlook (GWMMO) is a utility that lets Microsoft Outlook users import existing mail, calendar events, and personal contacts from a Microsoft Exchange account or PST file into any Google Workspace account. You can set up and run your migration by stepping through an easy-to-follow wizard. You can also run the utility as a command-line tool.
With GWMMO, you can:
- Import mail, calendar, and contact data, either all at once or in separate stages
- Import only mail sent before or after a specific date
- Skip importing junk mail and deleted items
- Exclude specific mail folders from being imported (requires running the command-line utility)
- Monitor the progress of your migration
- Easily pause and resume the migration
- Run subsequent migrations that import only new data (avoiding data that's already been imported)
Note: GWMMO imports only your personal contacts, not your organization's Global Address List. Your domain administrator imports the global addresses with a utility such as Google Cloud Directory Sync.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.