GSMMO used to be known as Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook (GAMMO).
G Suite Migration for Microsoft Outlook (GSMMO) is a utility that lets Microsoft Outlook users import existing mail, calendar events, and personal contacts from a Microsoft Exchange account or PST file into any G Suite account. You can set up and run your migration by stepping through an easy-to-follow wizard. You can also run the utility as a command-line tool.
With GSMMO, you can:
- Import mail, calendar, and contact data, either all at once or in separate stages
- Import only mail sent before or after a specific date
- Skip importing junk mail and deleted items
- Exclude specific mail folders from being imported (requires running the command-line utility)
- Monitor the progress of your migration
- Easily pause and resume the migration
- Run subsequent migrations that import only new data (avoiding data that's already been imported)
Note: GSMMO imports only your personal contacts, not your organization's Global Address List. Your domain administrator imports the global addresses with a utility such as Google Cloud Directory Sync.
Google, G Suite, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.