With Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook (GWSMO), you can view a calendar in Outlook that someone else shares publicly or within your domain, such as a coworker's calendar or a public company schedule. However, you must first sign in to your Google Calendar account in a web browser and add the calendar there:
- Sign in to your Google Workspace account in a web browser and open Calendar.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Add a calendar by email address—Add the primary calendar of someone in your domain (if that person has shared their calendar) by entering the person's email address. For details, go to Share your calendar with someone.
- Add a calendar by URL—Add a calendar that belongs to an individual, team, or company. Enter the calendar's address (ends in .ics). For details on how to find and add the link, go to Create & manage a public Google calendar.
- To view the calendar in the Outlook's Navigation Pane, start your Google Workspace profile in Outlook.
If Outlook is already running, you might need to wait to view the calendar. Or, to view the new calendar immediately, restart Outlook.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.