With G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook (GSSMO), you can view a calendar in Outlook that someone else shares publicly or within your domain, such as a co-worker's calendar or a public company schedule. However, you must first sign in to your Google Calendar account in a web browser and add the calendar there:
- Sign in to your G Suite account in a web browser and open Calendar.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Add a calendar by email address—Add the primary calendar of someone in your domain (if that person has shared their calendar). Just enter the person's email address. For details, see Share your calendar with someone.
- Add a calendar by URL—Add a calendar that belongs to an individual, team, or company. Enter the calendar's address (ends in .ics). For details on how to find and add the link, see Create & manage a public Google calendar.
- Start your G Suite profile in Outlook to see the calendar in the calendar navigation pane.
If Outlook is already running, you might need to wait a while to see the calendar. Or, to see the new calendar immediately, restart Outlook.