If you use Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook (GWSMO), you can manage another person's Gmail or Google Calendar (such as your manager) from Outlook.
Before you begin
Make sure the other person has granted you access to their Gmail account and Calendar. For details, go to:
Step 1: Set up delegate accounts
- From the Windows Start menu, click Google Workspace SyncAdd account for delegation.
- Select your profile.
- In the Delegate Email field, enter the other person's email address (don't use an alias).
- Click OK.
- If you're accessing the other person's calendar, set up your calendar to receive their event notifications in your Gmail (step 2).
- (Optional) If you've been granted access to the other person's calendar but not their email, set up your Gmail settings to send mail from the other person's address (step 3).
Step 2: Set up Calendar notifications
- Sign in to Google Calendar.
- Click SettingsSettings.
- Select the other person's calendar.
- Under Other notifications, select E-mail for each type of notification you want to receive.
Step 3: Send mail from another address
Skip this step if you have access to the other person's email.
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click SettingsSee all settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Under Send mail as, click Add another email address and enter:
- Name—The other person’s name
- Email address—The other person’s email address
- Click Next StepSend Verification.
An email is sent to the other person requesting their approval.
You can now begin sending mail and administering calendar events on behalf of the other person. For details, go to:
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.