Sometimes, when you're trying to import data using G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook (GSSMO) your importing options are grayed out.
Why can't I see the import options?
- You were upgraded from a version of GSSMO prior to version 2.1.
- Your administrator downloaded GSSMO for you without also making the G Suite Migration for Microsoft Outlook (GSMMO) migration tool available.
What do I need to do?
You need to install the separate GSMMO migration tool before you can import data.
- Go to the GSMMO download page.
- Click Download GSMMO.
- Open the installer and follow the instructions to install GSMMO. Learn more
- Return to GSSMO and select an option: