Protect sensitive information using DLP
Use data loss prevention (DLP) policies to detect sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, in email and Google Drive files. You can set up policy-based actions and block users from sharing email and Drive files when sensitive content is detected.
- Stop data loss with DLP for Drive
- Scan your email traffic using DLP rules
- How to use predefined content detectors
- Beta: Prevent data leaks from Chat messages and attachments
- Use BeyondCorp Threat and Data Protection to integrate Data Loss Prevention with Chrome
- Apply classification labels to new files automatically