Manage Google Meet for your Google Workspace team. Use Google Meet to hold Meet meetings and calls within and outside of your organization. People can host or join meetings and calls from a computer, mobile phone, or popular conferencing systems.
Note: This guide is for IT administrators only. To create or join your own meetings, go to the Meet Help Center .
- Set up Meet for your organization
- Meet for EDU admins
- Google Meet hybrid meeting best practices for admins
- Customize Meet features as an admin
- Track Meet usage
- Use Meet with 3rd-party video conferencing systems
- Use Meet with video hardware
- Compare Meet features across Google Workspace editions
- Deploy Meet in large organizations
- Troubleshoot Meet