Manage Google Meet for your Google Workspace team. Use Google Meet to hold video meetings within and outside of your organization. People can host or join meetings from a computer, mobile phone, or popular video conferencing system.
Note: This guide is for administrators only. To create or join your own meetings, see the Meet Help Center .
- Overview: Manage Google Meet for your users
- Set up Meet to help your team work remotely
- Turn on Meet features for users
- Use Meet for learning and education
- Deploy Meet in large organizations
- Use Meet with 3rd-party video conferencing systems
- Use Meet with video hardware
- Google Meet security & privacy for admins
- Troubleshoot Meet and track usage
- Access to advanced Google Meet features
- Google Duo is Google Meet