Manage Google Meet for your Google Workspace team. Use Google Meet to hold Meet meetings within and outside of your organization. People can host or join meetings from a computer, mobile phone, or popular conferencing systems.
Note: This guide is for administrators only. To create or join your own meetings, see the Meet Help Center .
- Overview: Manage Google Meet for your users
- Compare Meet features across Google Workspace editions
- Customize Meet features for users
- Set up Meet to help your organization work remotely
- Use Meet for learning and education
- Deploy Meet in large organizations
- Use Meet with 3rd-party video conferencing systems
- Use Meet with video hardware
- Track Meet usage
- Troubleshoot Meet