Manage Google Meet for your G Suite team
Use Google Meet to hold video meetings within and outside of your organization. People can host or join calls from a computer, mobile phone, or popular video conferencing system.
This guide is for administrators only. To create or join your own meetings, see the Meet Help Center .
- Overview: Manage Google Meet for your users
- Set up Meet to help your team work remotely
- Turn on Meet features for users
- Use Meet for learning and education
- Deploy Meet in large organizations
- Use Meet with video hardware
- Google Meet security & privacy for admins
- Troubleshoot Meet and track usage
- What's new in Google Meet