Security and privacy
At Google, we take your security and privacy very seriously. We understand that you count on us to properly secure your data and respect the privacy of information you place on our systems. Learn more about your security and privacy.
We also offer a number of options for enforcing security policies for your organization. See below for details.
- View user security settings and revoke access
- Apply custom security policies
- Set up 2-Step Verification
- SSL connections overview
- Block access to consumer accounts
- Verify a user’s identity with a Login Challenge
- Allow less secure apps to access accounts
- Maintain data security after an employee leaves
- Automatic OAuth 2.0 token revocation upon password change
- Whitelisting connected apps