Manage users' access to services
When you sign up for G Suite, you and your team get access to a host of services and applications. These include core services like Gmail and Drive, additional services like YouTube, and apps you purchase from the G Suite Marketplace.
Here are ways you can customize and control how users access their services.
- Turn a service on or off for G Suite users
- Manage services that aren't controlled individually
- Additional Google services
- View the apps enabled for a user
- Customize the G Suite Dashboard for users
- Customize web addresses for G Suite services
- Manage feature and service rollouts
- Add a paid subscription to G Suite
- G Suite accessibility