Add and enable services
When you sign up for G Suite, you and your team get access to a host of services and applications. In addition to the services you sign up for, you can use Additional Google services, such as Blogger and YouTube. You can also access productivity and business apps from the G Suite Marketplace.
Here's how to control who can access which services, and how new features are released.
- Turn services on or off for G Suite users
- View the apps enabled for a user
- Customize the G Suite Dashboard for users
- Customize web addresses for G Suite services
- Add G Suite services to your account
- Manage feature and service rollouts
- Additional Google services
- Manage services that aren't controlled individually