Domain registered through Google
If you want to use G Suite with your organization but you don’t have a domain name (www.yourcompany.com), we can help you purchase one. When you sign up for G Suite, select the option to Buy a new domain.
See below for details.
- Purchase a domain from a Google partner
- Manage domain registration renewals
- Renew an expired domain registration
- Connect your website to a domain registered through Google
- Use non-Google services with a domain registered through Google
- Verify billing information for legacy domain registrations
- Move your domain billing subscription to Google Domains
- Manage domains registered through Blogger
- Problems registering a domain through Google