Domain registered through Google
If you want to use Google Workspace with your organization but you don’t have a domain name (www.your-company.com), we can help you purchase one. When you sign up for Google Workspace, select the option to Buy a new domain.
See below for details.
- Purchase a domain when you sign up for Google services
- Manage domain registration renewals
- Renew an expired domain registration
- Connect your website to a domain registered through Google
- Use non-Google services with a domain registered through Google
- Verify billing information for legacy domain registrations
- Move your domain billing subscription to Google Domains
- Manage domains registered through Blogger
- Problems with domains registered through Google