Google Workspace Marketplace
Google Workspace Marketplace offers more than 5000 third-party apps that enhance and extend Google Workspace like Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Calendar. The apps are available in a wide range of categories: business tools, document management, workflow, education, sales & CRM, and more.
Below is information on how to install and manage Google Workspace Marketplace apps, and how they integrate with Drive, Calendar, and other Google Cloud services.
- Get started as a Marketplace app admin
- Install Marketplace apps for your organization
- Set whether users can install Marketplace apps
- Manage the Marketplace app allowlist for your organization
- Manage Marketplace apps access for users designated as under 18
- Manage data access for admin-installed Marketplace apps
- How authorized access works
- Uninstall a Marketplace app for your organization