Manage Drive for your G Suite team
With Google Drive, you and your team can easily back up and share all your documents—from anywhere and using any device, including your laptop, mobile phone, or tablet. Here’s how to manage Google Drive for your business or school.
Ready to set up Drive for your team? Follow our easy Quick Start Guide.
- Set file-sharing permissions for organizations
- Let users see file activity (Activity dashboard)
- Manage the custom template gallery
- Control offline access to Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Allow third-party apps for files in Drive
- Enable add-ons in Docs editors
- Turn off chat in Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Let users export SAP data to Sheets via Drive
- Let users connect to Salesforce using Sheets