Manage Drive for your G Suite team
With Google Drive, you and your team can easily back up and share all your documents—from anywhere and using any device, including your laptop, mobile phone, or tablet. Here’s how to manage Google Drive for your business or school.
Ready to set up Drive for your team? Follow our easy Quick Start Guide.
- Set Drive users' sharing permissions
- Manage custom Drive templates
- Control offline use of Docs editors
- Turn off chat in Docs editors
- Enable add-ons in Docs editors
- Let users see file activity (Activity dashboard)
- Allow 3rd-party apps for Drive files
- Let users export SAP data to Sheets
- Let users access Salesforce from Sheets