Manage mobile devices
As a Google Apps for Work administrator, you can manage the mobile devices used in your business.
On mobile devices, you can offer access to Google Apps, and additional apps of your choice. You can manage business content on both employee-owned and company-owned devices. You can apply a full range of management settings to keep user and business data safe and secure.
- Offer Google Apps on Android devices
- Add access to Google Apps on an Android device
- Use the Google Apps Device Policy on an Android device
- Assign a device owner to a managed Android device
- Create a Google Apps work profile on a managed Android device
- Enable single sign-on on an Android device
- Offer Google Apps on iOS devices
- Sync your iOS device with Google Apps
- Use the Google Device Policy on an iOS device