Manage Google Meet hardware for your Google Workspace team
Google Meet hardware displays video meetings on large displays in standard-size or large rooms so groups of people can attend Meet video meetings together. Other participants can join from computers, mobile devices, or other video conferencing systems.
Note: This guide is for administrators only. To create or join your own meetings, see the Meet hardware Help Center .
- Introduction to Meet hardware for administrators
- Ordering, billing, and licensing
- Set up and deploy Meet hardware
- Turn features on or off
- Use Meet with 3rd-party video conferencing systems
- Manage devices and resources
- Monitor device usage and health
- Troubleshooting and support
- Unsupported admin settings for non-ChromeOS device models
- Make a bulk update to multiple Google Meet hardware devices by uploading a modified fleet data export file