Register DPO or EU representative for GDPR
If your organization is required under the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to appoint a data protection officer (DPO), an EU representative, or both, register their details in your team Admin console.
Register your representatives
- Sign in to the team Admin console.
- Click and select Settings.
- In the Security and Privacy Additional Terms section, click View and Update Representatives.
- Under Your data protection officer details or Your EU representative details, enter contact information, as required for your organization under the GDPR.
- Click Save.
About the DPO and EU representative
- A data protection officer (DPO) is the person designated, where applicable, to facilitate compliance with the provisions of the GDPR. The GDPR defines the criteria and the conditions under which a data protection officer must be designated.
- An EU representative is the person designated, where applicable, to represent customers not established in the EU with regard to their obligations under the GDPR.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?