You can set up billing during signup for your G Suite (team-managed) account, or at any time during your 14-day free trial.
Important: If you don't set up your billing and payment plan during your free trial, your access to G Suite, and your team's access, will be automatically suspended at the end of the 14 days. If you've been suspended at the end of your free trial, set up billing to reactivate your account. See Lift a suspension.
To set up a billing and payment plan:
- Sign in to the team Admin console.
- Click and select Billing.
- Click Edit payment information.
If you've already set up a payment plan, the How you pay area shows your current primary form of payment, such as a credit or debit card, and card information including the card type and expiration date. If you haven't set up billing, you can add a payment method now.
- Click Manage payment methods.
- Click Add payment method. The available forms of payment are shown.
- Enter bank account or credit/debit card information.
- Click Save.
- If adding more than one payment method, use the drop-down menu below the card icon to set both a primary and backup payment method.
A backup form of payment is a credit card that you designate to be used if your primary form of payment fails. If your primary form of payment is ever declined when processing a payment, we'll automatically try to charge the payment to your backup credit card instead. This helps ensure that your service runs continuously. See Add a backup credit card.
- Click Save to save changes and return to the Billing settings page.