If your subscription has been suspended, you can reactivate it by updating your form of payment for automatic charging. We’ll automatically charge it for your outstanding balance, then reactivate your services once the charge is successful.
To update your form of payment:
- Sign in to the team Admin console.
- Click and select Billing.
- Click Edit payment information.
- Click Manage payment methods.
The Payment methods page shows your current primary form of payment, such as a credit or debit card, and card information including the card owner, billing address and expiration date.
- (Optional) If your primary form of payment is expired, click Fix to update the expiration date, then Save.
- (Optional) Click Add payment method to add a new bank account or credit/debit card as a payment method. After adding a new card, use the drop-down menu below the card icon on the Payment methods page to set this payment method as your Primary method for automatic charging.
Tips on how to prevent a billing-related suspension
- Make sure to enable a valid primary form of payment for automatic charging, and check that no outstanding charges exist for your domain.
- After you enable a primary form of payment, use the Make a payment feature to put credit on your account to cover the remainder of your subscription and prevent future suspensions. See Manual payments.
- Add a backup credit/debit card for automatic charging. We’ll automatically charge this card if your primary form of payment fails at the beginning of the month.
- Verify your email address to ensure you receive important billing notifications, such as credit card declines.