I didn't acquire my g suite from an unauthorized reseller but I got an email from g suite that said:1 Recommended Answer
It appears your G Suite account was acquired from an unauthorized reseller who provided these services in violation of Google’s Terms of Service. This means that we must close your existing account, and you will be required to register a new one to continue using G Suite.
To avoid future issues, you need to know:
- We’re closing your existing G Suite account on 2018-01-02.
- You can still save your data so that it will be available to you after your account is closed. You must migrate your data no later than 2017-12-29 or it will be deleted.
- To continue using our services, you can register a new G Suite account and your first 14 days will be free, along with support for the duration of the subscription. If you have saved data from your old G Suite account prior to the deadline above, you will be able to migrate that data into your new account.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
The G Suite Team
Now what do I do?
No other replies yet
To reply to this post, visit the original forum.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.