When you manage company-owned iOS devices through Google endpoint management and Apple Device Enrollment, you created an Apple server token that you must renew yearly.
Before you begin
- You need access to the MDM Server that the previous server token was generated for. If you can't access it, you can create a token for another MDM Server. However, you must move all the devices from the old MDM Server to the new one and users must re-enroll their devices.
- Don’t reload your browser window or close any pages while you renew the token.
Renew your server token
You must be signed in as a super administrator for this task.
From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices.
- On the left, click Mobile & endpointsSettingsiOS settings.
- Click Apple certificatesRenew Enrollment.
- Click Get public key. The public key downloads to your device.
- Open Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager and sign in with your business Apple ID. In the Device Enrollment Program section:
- Click Manage Servers.
- Open the MDM Server that has the managed devices.
- When prompted, upload the public key you downloaded from the Admin console.
- Download the server token from Apple.
- Return to the Admin console.
- Under Business Apple ID, enter the Apple ID you used to get the token.
- Click Upload Server Token, select the token you downloaded from Apple, and click Open.
- Click Save & Continue.
- The token and its expiration date are now listed on the settings page. Set a calendar reminder to renew the token before it expires.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.