Add your logo to G Suite
You can add your organization's logo to some of your G Suite core services ( such as Gmail, Calendar, and Drive). The logo appears at the top of the user's window. The same logo appears for all domains you add to your account.
- Maximum image dimensions: 320 x 132 pixels (4.8 cm x 2 cm).
You can use a smaller image, but it must have the same aspect ratio.
- PNG or GIF format
- Maximum file size: 30KB
Upload your logo
From the Admin console Home page, go to Company profilePersonalization.
To see Personalization, you might need to click Show more at the bottom.
- Select Custom logo.
- Click Select file to upload and select the logo image on your computer.
- (Optional) Check Show this logo on all user created sites to include the logo in all sites you create with classic Google Sites.
- Click Save.
If you don't see your custom logo right away, refresh your browser window. It might take up to 48 hours for the new logo to appear.
When you create your logo, we encourage you to be creative. However, to stay within our Terms of Service, please keep the following in mind:
You're welcome to use the term "Powered by Google" anywhere on your page and in your logo.
- With the exception of "Powered by Google," your logo can't contain the words Google, Gmail, or any of Google's other trademarked terms.
- Avoid using the Google logo, the Gmail logo, or any other Google logos in your custom logo.
- Illegal or copyrighted images are prohibited.