Add your logo
You can brand your Google services window with your organization's identity by uploading a custom logo to your Admin console. The logo appears in the upper left corner of most Google services when your users and administrators sign in. If you have multiple domains associated with your Google account, the same logo appears for users at all domains.
Your image can be in the JPEG, PNG, or GIF format and should be smaller than 20kb. The recommended dimensions are 143 x 59 pixels. Smaller images should look fine, but a larger image might be clipped.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, click Company profile > Personalization.
- Select the radio button next to Custom logo.
- Click Choose File to select the appropriate file.
- Click Upload.
- Click Save changes.
If you don't see your custom logo right away, try refreshing your browser window or clearing your browser's cache. If it still doesn't appear, just wait a bit. Changes to your logo might take up to one hour to appear.
When you create your logo, we encourage you to be creative. However, to stay within our Terms of Service, please keep the following in mind:
- You're welcome to use the term "Powered by Google" anywhere on your page and in your logo.
- With the exception of "Powered by Google," your logo can't contain the words Google, Gmail, Google Talk, or any of Google's other trademarked terms.
- Avoid using the Google logo, the Gmail logo, or any other Google logos in your custom logo.
- Illegal or copyrighted images are prohibited.