Add your logo to G Suite
You can add your organization's logo to some of your G Suite core services ( such as Gmail, Calendar, and Drive). The logo appears at the top of the user's window. The same logo appears for all domains you add to your account.
- The image can be up to 320 x 132 pixels (approximately 4.8 cm x 2 centimeters or 1.3 x .9 inches)
You can use a smaller image, but it must have the same aspect ratio.
- PNG or GIF format only
- Maximum file size: 30 KB
Upload your logo
From the Admin console Home page, go to Company profilePersonalization.
To see Personalization, you might need to click Show more at the bottom.
- Click Select file to upload and select the logo image on your computer. You'll see a preview of how your logo will appear.
- (Optional) Check Show this logo on all user created sites to include the logo in all sites you create with classic Google Sites.
- Click Save.
It might take up to 4 days for your new logo to appear on your G Suite pages.
When you create your logo, we encourage you to be creative. However, to stay within our Terms of Service, please keep the following in mind:
You're welcome to use the term "Powered by Google" anywhere on your page and in your logo.
- Except for "Powered by Google," your logo can't contain the words Google, Gmail, or any of Google's other trademarked terms.
- Avoid using the Google logo, the Gmail logo, or any other Google logos in your custom logo.
- Illegal or copyrighted images are prohibited.