As an administrator, you can add your organization's logo to some of your Google Workspace service pages, such as Gmail, Calendar, and Drive. The logo appears at the top of each user's window for all domains added to your account.
Logo image requirements
- PNG or GIF format only
Note: GIF images are not animated
- The maximum file size is 30 KB
- The logo on your services pages is displayed at exactly 320 x 132 pixels; therefore, the recommended image size that you upload is exactly 320 x 132 pixels.
- If you upload a smaller or larger image, the image is resized to exactly 320 x 132 pixels. If the aspect ratio does not match, then the image will be distorted. For example, a 132 x 132 pixel image expands to 320 x 132 pixels, causing distortion.
Upload your logo
Note: If you have multiple domains in your Google Workspace account, you can’t add a different logo for secondary domains.
From the Admin console Home page, go to Account settingsPersonalization.
- To open the Personalization panel, click the Down arrow.
- Click Select file to upload and select the logo image on your computer. You'll see a preview your logo.
Note: Logo must be PNG or GIF format and have a maximum file size of 30 KB.
- (Optional) To include the logo in all sites you create with classic Google Sites, check Show this logo on all user created classic Sites.
- Click Save.
Note: It might take up to 4 days for your new logo to appear on your Google Workspace pages.
When you create your logo, we encourage you to be creative. However, to stay within our Terms of Service, keep the following points in mind:
- You can use the term "Powered by Google" anywhere on your page and in your logo.
- Except for "Powered by Google," your logo can't contain the words "Google", "Gmail", or any of Google's other trademarked terms.
- Avoid using the Google logo, the Gmail logo, or any other Google logos in your custom logo.
- Illegal or copyrighted images are prohibited.