As a G Suite administrator, you can mark alerts for deletion. Deleted alerts have a 30-day grace period before they are permanently removed from the alert center. During those 30 days, admins can view deleted alerts by applying the Recently deleted filter. Admins can also recover an alert that was deleted within the last 30 days.
To delete an alert:
- At the top, click Menu and select Security Alert Center. You’ll see any alerts for your domain.
- Click any alert on the page.
- Click DELETE ALERT.
- Click DELETE to confirm.
To recover an alert:
- From the Google Admin console, click Menu and select Security Alert Center. You’ll see any alerts for your domain.
- From the Filters bar at the top, click Recently deleted.
- Click the alert to open the Alert details page.
- Click RECOVER.