As an administrator, you can decide if site viewers can see when your organization’s pages in the new Google Sites were last updated. If you decide to turn on last-updated information, viewers can see the information next to the site icon at the bottom of a page. You can also delegate this control to editors of your organization’s sites.
Change your Last updated date settings
- From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsGoogle WorkspaceSites.
- Click Last updated.
- Under Last updated time, choose an option:
- Off—disabled for all sites, site editors cannot enable
- On—site editors can control this setting on a per-site basis
- Forced—shown for all sites, editors cannot disable
- Click Save.