Control the Last updated time settings
As an administrator, you can decide if site viewers can see when your organization’s pages in the new Google Sites were last updated. If you decide to turn on last-updated information, viewers can see the information next to the site icon at the bottom of a page. You can also delegate this control to editors of your organization’s sites.
Change your Last updated date settings
- From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsG SuiteSites.
- Click Last updated.
- Under Last updated time choose an option:
- Off—disabled for all sites, site editors cannot enable
- On—site editors can control this setting on a per-site basis
- Forced—shown for all sites, editors cannot disable
- Click Save.