As an administrator, you can control whether users in your organization can make calls with Google Voice to paid destinations, such as international calls. Paid calls are charged to your organization's Google payments account. Learn more about how Google Voice billing works.
Before you begin
You need a Google payments account set up for Voice for Google Workspace.
Control paid calls
Paid calling to all destinations, except premium numbers, is on by default.
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
In the Admin console, go to Menu AppsGoogle WorkspaceGoogle Voice.
- Click Settings Paid calls.
- Under Organizational Units, select the domain or organizational unit you want to apply settings to.
- Under Paid calls, click the Down arrow and select the type of calling to allow.
- Free calls only—Users can't make any paid calls. They can still call toll-free numbers.
- Free and National Calls—Users can make paid calls within their country/region. National calling may not be free depending on the user's location. Visit the link below to learn more.
- Calls to any destination—Users can make paid calls to all destinations, except to premium numbers.
To determine which calls are paid and free, please visit the Voice for Google Workspace calling rates page.